Nowadays, it is impossible to live without a smartphone. And, we keep a lot of information on our smartphones such as our contacts, messages, call Logs, pictures, videos, audio, documents etc. All of these files are very important to us.
But sadly, there is a possibility to lost these precious data. Yes, accidentally you could delete some pictures which were very important to yourself. Or your phone might get lost or stolen. Unfortunately, with your phone, those valuable data would be lost too.
However, if you want to be prepared for this type of unfortunate events, then don’t worry at all, because we have got your back.
If you have an Android smartphone then it is your lucky day. Because on this article, we will talk about some of the best software which can backup and restore Android data.
So, by using this software you can take backup of your data anytime. And, even if you lose your device accidentally, you will have all of your precious data backed up already on your computer.
Let’s know more about Android data backup & restore software in detail
The Android data backup and restore software can be used to backup your data from your Android devices to your personal computer. This software can make the process very easy for you. Even if you are not familiar with any technical kinds of stuff, you will be able to use this software with ease.
You can backup the files you want to selectively to your PC/Mac. And if you want to restore them to your Android device again, it is possible by using the Android data backup and restore software.
Main features of android data backup & restore software
This type of software has a lot of features. However, for your convenience, we will let you know some of the common features .
- Backup files from android to PC
- Restore files From PC to Android devices
- No technical knowledge will be required to use this software
- This software have free-trial versions (although with some limitations)
- This software are compatible with every type of Windows PC
Top 4 Best Android Data Backup & Restore Software Comparison
Please remove download protection item if it comes out on coupon page, the item is useless. You can download files directly from official page or you will get download link from the email sent from official vendor.
|Software Name||Overall Rating||One-click backup and restore||Password protection||Official Price||Price with coupon|
|FoneLab - Android Data Backup & Restore||9||Yes||Yes||PC $18.16|
|PC $15.57 save $2.59
MAC $15.57 save $2.59
|dr.fone - Android Backup & Restore||8.8||Yes||No||PC $19.95||PC $16.96 save $2.99|
|iSkysoft - Android Data Backup & Restore||8.8||Yes||No||PC $19.95||PC $16.96 save $2.99|
|AnyMP4 Android Data Backup & Restore||9||Yes||Yes||PC $41.96 lifetime license||PC $22.38 save $19.58|
FoneLab – Android Data Backup & Restore
If you are looking for a software which can backup and restore your Android device’s data with a single click, then ‘FoneLab – Android Data Backup & Restore’ has got your back. This simple to use software can save a lot of your valuable time with its impressive features.
It supports a large number of Android devices. It can backup and restore different types of data such as- contacts, messages, call logs, gallery, videos, audio, and documents etc.
The process of using this software is too straightforward. You don’t have to be a professional tech person to use this software. At first, you have to install and launch the software on your PC or Mac.
Then you have to go to Android Data backup and restore option. After that, you will have to options on the screen which are- 1. One-click backup 2. One-click Restore. If you want to backup data then you should click on ‘One-click backup’. Or if you want to restore your previously backed up data then click on ‘One-click Restore’.
After that, the software will tell you to connect your device through USB cable to your PC/Mac. Then when the android phone will be connected to your Pc, the backup process will start immediately.
Wait a few minutes, so that the software can back up your data in the meantime. After backing up your data the software will tell you that the backup process has completed. Yes, with just a few clicks you can back up your Android data.
If you want to restore the data then the process is also similar. You just have to click on ‘One-click Restore’ and follow the instructions on the software.
If you want to backup and restore Android data selectively. This software can do that too.
You have to click on ‘Device Data backup’ and follow the instructions on the software. This software supports almost every Android device. So, if you want to get a software which is very easy to use then you can check this software out.
- Comes with one-click backup and restore feature
- You can backup contacts, messages, call logs, gallery, videos, audio, and documents
- You can preview the list of the data to backup or restore
- You can separately select each type of data to backup and restore
- You can set a password to protect the data you backed up on your PC | Mac
Test & review
When we tested the software it has lived up to our expectations. It’s true that the free version has some limitations. But, when we used the full version, it came out as a beast software.
It can back up your data with just a few clicks. And, the process is fast. Again, restoring data was very easy and fast too.
Another important feature is the ability to protect the backup data with a password. This feature is very useful in a lot of cases. So, we can tell you that this software is worth a try.
- Very easy to use
- No need of any technical knowledge to use
- Supports a huge number of Android devices
- Can be used on Pc or Mac
- Hardware requirements are too low for Pc and Mac
- It can backup & restore the data very fast
- Supports Android 8
- 100% secure
- The free version comes with some limitations. But, if you buy the original full version then there are no limitations.
- Does not support Wi-Fi connection. You can connect your Android device to your PC/Mac via USB only
dr.fone – Android Backup & Restore
There are a lot of android data backup and restore software out there. But, dr.fone – ‘Android Backup & Restore’ has some unique features. And, it makes this software one of the best in the business.
You can use this software to backup and restore Android data to your PC. It can backup 9 types of data including- Contacts, Messages, Call history, Gallary, Video, Calendar, Audio, Application and Application data(for rooted devices).
If you are wondering, will it support your Android device? Here is the answer for you; it supports over 8000 android devices. So, it is highly unlikely that your device won’t be on that list.
The ‘Android Backup & Restore’ software can be used on any Windows PC. It is very easy to use. You don’t have to be an expert in tech to use this software. After installing and launching the software you will see the instructions on the software. If You follow those instructions you will be able to backup and restore your android data without any hassle.
- Backup and restore Android data without losing the quality
- Can backup files without overwriting existing data
- Supports 9 file types; such as- Contacts, Messages, Call history, Gallary, Video, Calendar, Audio, Application and Application data(for rooted devices only)
- You can separately select which files to backup or restore
- 1 click backup and restore feature available
- Can be used to backup & restore data from Android and iPhone devices
After the test, we can come to the conclusion here by saying that it is a very powerful software with a lot of features. This software doesn’t take much time perform the operation. It is very easy to use.
Additionally, it can backup 9 types of files. Not every other android data backup software typically can do that. Another plus point is that it can restore data to iPhone too. So, overall it is a great software to get.
- Very easy to use
- Very nice user interface
- Support over 8000 android devices
- Can backup even the application data (if your devices are rooted)
- 100% secure
- It does not support Mac
- It only supports Android 6 and former Android OS.
iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Backup & Restore software
It is another android data backup and restore software which has great potential. It is very intuitive to use the software. If you are not a geeky person, even then you can use the software comfortably.
You can backup up to 9 types of files to your Pc from your Android device. It has the ability to recognize your device automatically. You just have to connect the device to your PC via USB cable. And, the process will be done in seconds.
If you want to restore files, you can select separate files only which you want to restore. Which is a great feature if you don’t want to restore everything at once.
The ‘iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Backup & Restore’ software can restore your backed up data to other Android devices. It does not overwrite existing data, so you can backup your data anytime you want.
- Support 9 types of files- Contacts, Messages, Call history, Audio Photo, Video, Calendar, Application and Application data (Rooted device needed)
- Support over 6000 android devices
- Support Android devices up to Android 7
- View backup data before restore data
- It does not replace previously backed up data
- Comes with one-click backup and restore feature
After testing the software we have to say that this is one of the best Android Data backup and restore software out there. It has a lot of great features. It can actually back up 9 file types. You can back up your audio and video files too.
There are other Android data backup software which cannot backup calendar data, but this software can do that too. So, if you are looking for a top-notch Android data backup and restore software, it could one of the best choices for you.
- It supports over 6000 Android devices
- Very easy to use the software
- Can be used to restore files to any Android devices
- Can selectively backup and restore data on your Android devices
- Very low system requirements
- It does not support Mac
- It does not support Wifi connection, only USB connection
AnyMP4 Android Data Backup & Restore
‘AnyMP4 Android Data Backup & Restore’ has everything, what it takes to be one of the best ‘Android data backup and restore’ software. It can take backup of your files with just a click. It is undoubtedly one of the fastest ‘Android data backup and restore software’.
Before restoring data, you can preview the files and select separately only the files you need to restore. So, you can skip any unnecessary files from restoring. You can use this software to backup almost everything from your Android device.
It supports backing up – contacts, messages, call logs, photos, pictures, videos, audio, music, and documents. Using this software is a piece of cake.
You have to install it on your computer. Then launch the software and just follow the instructions on the software. With just a few clicks you will be able to backup your Android data. It will not be a problem, even If you don’t have any technical knowledge of this type of software before. It has a nice and simple user interface.
Another important and helpful feature of this software is that you can protect your backed up data with a password.
- Backup and restore data with one click
- Support backing up – Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, Gallery, Videos, Audio, and Documents
- You can selectively backup and restore Android data
- Supports Android OS up to Android 8
- It is compatible with almost every Android devices
- Support password setting to protect data
It is one of the versatile software for backing up your Android data. It has a lot of features like other Android Data backup and restore software. However, it is unique in some ways.
Because, it supports even Android 8.0, which is the latest version of Android. Not every other android data backup and restore software supports that OS.
Not only this but also it has another awesome feature. You can protect your private data by setting a password with this software. So, we can conclude that it is a must try software.
- Very easy to use
- Very fast
- Password protection available
- Support the latest Android OS- Android 8
- Can preview data before taking backup
- Can selectively restore data
- Cannot take backup of calendar data
- Does not support wifi connection