We store an incredible number of files these days, even on our mobile devices when we are on the go. This leads to a host of problems:
- Files can become difficult to manage, sort through, and locate once the amount becomes too great.
- Data can also become hidden on an Android and may take extensive searching just to find.
- It can also become difficult and tedious to edit changing data, such as contacts, one by one on an Android device.
That is where an Android transfer manager or assistant comes in. It helps to organize and store files using your PC or Mac for easier viewing on a bigger screen as well as the larger storage space that a computer provides.
This type of software will often take all the hassle out of file organization. It will even determine what file types you are looking at (music, videos, contacts, apps, or others) and suggest where they should go.
If you need to edit contacts or other types of data, this is also the easiest and fastest solution.
It’s time to get organized again.
This allows you to easily sort through and locate files when you need them and also provides a backup solution for peace of mind. Your files not only become accessible again, but they also become safe in the event that your Android device is lost or damaged.
Top 6 Best Android File Transfer | Manager | Assistant Software Comparison
To make your choice easy, we have searched for the best android transfer software on the market. After extensive research, we have come up with a list of the top 6 that will offer an optimal and hassle-free experience.
Here is a comparison chart of the ones we have selected for their consistent and exceptional performance.
Please remove download protection item if it comes out on coupon page, the item is useless. You can download files directly from official page or you will get download link from the email sent from official vendor.
1. Coolmuster Android Assistant
This software helps to easily backup all the data on your Android to prevent loss due to accidental deletion as well as damage to your device. It is quick and easy to use with an array of options to choose from. It turns the tedious act of file management into something that is so easy that it might actually be enjoyable.
- Works with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Supports a large array of mobile devices
- Push videos, music, and more from your PC to your phone, or your phone to your PC
- Add, delete, and remove duplicate files
- Send and receive text messages directly to your computer
- Install or uninstall apps from your computer
Click to see Coolmuster Android Assistant in more details
Test & Review
There are so many useful features in this software that it has become an absolute favorite for us. If you are looking for just one program to cover all your android transfer management needs, this is the one! It either meets or exceeds all our expectations.
We tested this with a Mac and a few of our Androids from around the office. Installation was simple. The program easily walks you through the steps of connecting your device, and the amount of options presented once everything was set up were phenomenal. The best part – now I can find my music again.
- Amazing performance
- Great tech support
- Helpful user interface
- We cannot actually think of any!
This program works with all Windows platforms including 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista as well as Mac OS 10.7 or later.
2. Wondershare dr.fone – Android Transfer
This is another great option for editing and managing data such as contacts as well as transferring music and images. You can even transfer data between Androids, making life so much less complicated when it is time for a device upgrade.
- This lets you remove pre-installed apps or bloatware from your Android
- Easily transfer data
- One-click backup
- Money-back guarantee
- Import and edit contacts
- Manage and transfer images and music with ease
Click to see Wondershare Dr. Fone – Android Transfer in more details
Test & Review
The simple interface is packed with useful features. In addition to helping manage files, it can also repair damage, get you developer-level access to your device, and (with the backup feature) lets you restore lost data. It puts the control in your hands.
We tested this on a Windows system using a few different devices to make sure that it could really pass the test, and it did wonderfully. Installation was quick and simple, everything was easily accessible, and the level of access that we found was stellar. It is so much more than a simple transfer management software.
- Low price tag
- Offers full access to your Android
- Quick access
- Simple to use
- Amazing customer support
- The interface is a little boring to look at. It could use an upgrade.
Dr.fone Transfer works with all standard Windows and Mac operating systems.
3. iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager
This one is a favorite for anyone in a rush. It actually lets you search for files while the transfer is still in progress. If you are looking to save a few minutes in a busy life, this is the software for you. It also has many of the standard transfer assistant features that we have come to expect in this type of software.
- One-click data backup
- Restore Android contacts, videos, SMS, and other data
- Pushes music between your computer and phone
- Supports all Android devices
- Search for files during the transfer process
Click to see iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager in more details
Test & Review
This has many of the features that the first two on our list also have. As a transfer assistant, it is perfect. It quickly moves files and allows for editing, the removal of duplicates, and backup to keep your files from becoming lost.
We tested this using a Windows operating system and two Androids. It worked seamlessly with both. The installation was a little slow at first, but it sped up quickly and the process ended up being faster than anything we had previously seen. This is a definite one to consider if you are in a rush but still need to get your data in order.
- Competitively priced
- Free trial
- Very fast
- Responsive tech support
- Perfectly functional
- Could have more features for advanced users
This operates on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, and 2000 (32bit and 64bit) as well as Mac OS X 10.4 through 10.9.
4. MobiKin Assistant for Android
This software comes with a somewhat higher price tag, but it makes up for that with a heap of additional features. You won’t be disappointed with what it can do if you end up using the MobiKin Assistant. It does all the standard data transferring, with a few extras thrown in as well.
- 1-click backup option
- Export all types of data to your computer
- Restore contacts
- Load media files into your Android device from your computer
- Offers USB as well as a WIFI connection option
- Saves all files in their original format to prevent data loss
- Easy to use search function
Click to see MobiKin Assistant For Android software review
Test & Review
If you are looking for software that can do everything and do it well, this is one of the better choices. It protects your data from corruption during the transfer process and has options to make that process easier.
We used a Mac and tried this out with two different devices. The process was flawless with both. I got a little lost and had to go back a screen once, but that was very easily done. Even human error is accounted for. The features available were fun and simple to use. The Android Doctor was an added bonus.
- Good for keeping all files intact
- Very solid software
- Practical help and tech support
- Higher price
This runs on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista as well as Mac OS X 10.7 and higher.
5. iStonsoft Android File Manager
This is another full-featured software option. It is perfect for transferring and managing data that is currently on an Android device. In addition to doing everything you would expect, it’s also one of the lower priced options available!
- Backs up all data from your Android
- Imports and exports data easily
- 1-click backup feature
- 1-click restore option
Test & Review
If you are looking for an effective way to manage and transfer your data, this is a great option to consider. It focuses on the most important aspects of data transfer and does them right. This is a solid and completely reliable software choice.
We tested this on a Mac OS with three Androids from around the office. Everything went according to plan and there were no errors or worrying slowdowns to consider. It was effective and did just what it claims to be able to do. There are no complaints from us.
- Great price
- Very solid and reliable
- The information available is limited so if you need help you may have to contact tech support
This will run on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista as well as Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.12.
6. Amacsoft Android Manager
Last, but not least, this is another excellent choice if you are in need of an Android transfer manager. It makes it easy to install and until apps from your device, transfer images and music, and update contacts. The advanced features are also worth taking a look at.
- No quality loss during transfers
- Add, edit, and delete contacts easily
- Send and receive SMS messages from your computer
- Install and uninstall Android apps from your PC
Test & Review
This software has everything. In fact, the only reason it is last on our list is the higher price tag. If you are looking for complete software, we still highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed.
We tested this one using both Mac and Windows operating systems and it worked well on both. It was simple to install, and all features can be accessed with only a few clicks. The transfer itself took a little while to complete, but that is to be expected if you want to avoid any data loss or damage.
- Has all the necessary features
- Advanced features
- Responsive customer support
- Helpful guide
- May take a little longer to transfer files in some cases
This will run on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista as well as Mac OS X 10.6 or above.